Friday, December 4, 2009

A Psalm for Nyna...

After posting the Coffee Lovers Psalm I recieved an IM from my friend Nyna reminding me that I forgot the Coke lovers (of which I am a member too). Since I am an equal opportunity kinda girl, this is for you Nyna - and all of the other Coca Cola lovers out there!

The Coke Lover’s Psalm

Coke is my shepherd; I shall not thirst.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no soda:
For thou art with me; thy ice and thy straw they comfort me.
Thou preparest a 44oz before me in the presence of Sonic:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my foam runneth over.
Surely caffeine and fizz shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the House of Cola forever.

~Author Unknown~ Remixed by Roberta

1 comment:

  1. I need to memorize this so I can close my eyes and place my hand over my heart when I recite it.

    ReplyDelete