Friday, December 4, 2009

Coffee Lovers Unite!

I DO love me some coffee!! I GOTTA have a cup in the morning and sometimes I drink it throughout the day. If I don't have a cup at some point in the first 2-3 hours after I wake up, you will NOT like me that day! It is NOT pretty!

So coffee lovers - STOP THE DENIAL! Lift your mugs high and say it with me - I LOVE COFFEE! Stand tall when you walk into Starbucks and they know what to prepare for you with out you saying a word! Proudly display your collection of coffee mugs (just don't try to tell me when and where you got each one!) and WHY - WHY LAWD WHY do you try to hide the 4 different kinds of flavored creamers in your refrigerator?!?!? DO YOU! (I'm a Chocolate Caramel fan, myself!)

In honor of my fellow coffee lovers, I present, the Coffee Lovers Psalm!
Lift your cup, and enjoy!

The Coffee Lover’s Psalm

Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal:
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Starbucks:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the House of Folgers forever.

~Author Unknown~

2 comments: