Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Don't Forget to Remember!

Wow!  The things we forget in our lives!  This is the 2nd time that I've run across this blog and forgotten that I have it. Sad - I know, but life happens.  The ironic thing is that a close friend of mine has been saying for the past few months that I should write a book.  ME?  What would I say?  Who would want to read it?  "Well", she said, "At least do a blog".   I used to have one, I thought, and moved on to the next thing that life had deposited at my feet.

So here I am today, meandering across the internet, and I find this - my blog.  I am still single and I am still opinionated, but life has taught me SOOOO much in the past 2 years.

I will begin to record my thoughts on the blog again - just for me.  If someone is helped by my words, then that's a good thing - but the most important thing, is that I don't forget to be me. A woman with an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment